Sunday, July 19, 2015

"First Grade Here I Come!"

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote - We have had a fun filled summer full of Camp activities and Swimming plus lots of visits with family :) As Taylor's mother, I am gearing up for school to start, we have her uniforms purchased, we are working on school supplies and this momma is anxious and excited for First Grade!

Taylor is getting excited as well, she wants to know who her teacher is - what friends are going to be in her class, and most of all she wants to know what the cafeteria is serving for lunch. I am still in awe that we made it to First Grade, we went from a 3 pound baby who was 9 weeks early to a 6 year old who is going into the First Grade. I wish we could slow down time!

We are currently working on reading and math with Ms. Taylor - she loves to learn and is a joy to teach! Thankfully this summer was successful in the potty training department and we pray that it continues as she starts school again.

I am currently planning how she is going to do homework this year, last year we saved the packet for the weekend and it worked for us. This year, I would like her to get in the habit of completing some each night.

So here we go!!! First grade watch out here comes Taylor!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment